Marketing, Marketing Executive
£48,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
My client is seeking a highly skilled Omnichannel Digital Marketer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of digital marketing strategies and possess the ability to create & implement integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels. As an Omnichannel Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies that drive brand awareness, increase customer engagement.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a consistent and seamless customer experience across all touchpoints
- Develop the omnichannel plan and be an expert in the underlying processes to help drive the omnichannel customer journeys supporting the customers by enhancing their contact in addition to their interactions via the field teams.
- Ensure a close working relationship across all oncology functions and act as the point of contact between the commercial and technical operations and provide support to increase local and global capabilities
- Create and manage integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email marketing, social media and search engine optimisation
- Identify and share best practices, promote learning from another, create synergies across the brands
- Establish, evolve and implement guidance and policies for operations aligned with other business partners
- Review current usage of Rep sent emails, Web activity, activity from the CLM and check. Project plan for the coming month.
- Meet with the Brand leads to review the status of materials that are being created.
- Contact 3rd party platforms to check dates and content and review any activity data from them - arrange PO's and briefing for next campaign.
- Check progress of materials in the approval system and work with the medical team to push content forward.
- Meeting with the BU head / Head of marketing to review the current split of activity
- Meeting with National sales managers to review increase / decrease of KAM activity in the CLM to understand what is effecting / driving that activity.
- Meeting with global marketing to feed back on current project and get updated on timelines for their next set of deliverables
- Briefing to agency on updates to materials.
- Scheduling a meeting with the compliance team to understand a requirement for linken in project or trial use of social platforms for disease information outreach to support testing.
- Minimum of 2 years in digital & multi-channel marketing & operations, preferably in the area of Virtual Events/Webinars, social media and Multichannel campaigns
- Demonstrable expert in field of Digital Customer Engagement in pharmaceutical industry ideally with experience in oncology solid tumour therapies
- Ability to solve problems based on analytical thought and complex judgement which requires in-depth knowledge of the market and experience in multichannel marketing
- Broad business knowledge of IT ecosystem and latest development/ innovation around marketing technology and integrated customer journey
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.