£25,000 to £31,000 Per Annum
My client based in Hook require a coordinator to join their operations team on a contract basis covering maternity. Paying £25-31K Mon-Fri, hybrid working 60% from home, the role sits within Supply Chain and Operations, Excel is needed and SAP an advantage. An excellent opportunity to join a growing company.
Key Role - Operations Coordinator
* Generate and maintain documentation to audit standard for import and export of goods
* Day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities E.g invoices and goods receipting.
* Maintain continuity of work operations and document a weekly summary of reports, reporting past delivery performances, discovering risks, determining continuing needs.
* Utilise company systems to accurately track assets to optimise procedures
* Plan and track the shipment of finished goods according to customer requirements
* Reviewing and reporting costs and transportation rates and researching shipping options
* Ensure compliance with industry & company standards, and logistics procedures.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.