Operations, Supply Chain Management
£25,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
I am looking to recruit an experienced administrator for a global logistics company based in Hayes. The role will be paying £25-28Kpa depending on experience and will be a 37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday, office based.
- Develop relationships with customers (internal/external)
- Ensure all customer enquiries are logged and responded to promptly/professionally
- Adhere to Customs Compliance procedures and documentation
- Ensure each 'Job File' is accurately completed (costed and billed)
- Assist in the preparation of presentations & reporting
- Support with finance administration of events.
- Support with travel queries and bookings
- Assist with other administrative duties such as credit control / accounts payable queries
- Ensure that all interactions are compliant with Code of Conduct and other compliance requirements e.g. anti corruption.
- Contribute to the 'First Choice' continuous improvement program
- Participate in Monthly Team briefing sessions and weekly performance dialog meetings
- Complete all statutory and mandatory training as and when required
- Assist with timely processing of timesheets/overtime/per Diems and holiday forms.
- Work confidently with Microsoft Office and particularly Excel.
- Working with variety of internal systems and have good knowledge of: CW1, Workflow, MART, EDM, Sick Files, FRP
- Maintain excellent relationships with team members and other stake holders.
- Identifying performance issues of processes and proposes solutions to improve/correct performance.
- Interacts with all relevant internal and external parties involved to ensure processes are being followed.
- Experience/knowledge of courier bookings - ideal
- Understanding of Job File billing
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Results driven with a high attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and use own initiative
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.