Business Analyst, IT
£18 to £20.50 Per Hour
My International Client requires an Operations Analyst to support the Customer Integration team during a very busy period.
- Receiving data from factory, data entry, manipulation and analysis, producing script and documentation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Previously use of Win SCP for file transfer is beneficial
- Assisting with ASN's (Advance Shipping Notifications) Training will be provided as the ASN creation and submission is unique to Client
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, due diligence - data analysis
This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your analytical skills.
Interested? Apply Now.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.