£28,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
We are recruiting for an Operations Co-ordinator for our client based in Hook. They are fast growing and are offering Hybrid working, along with career progression. They need a candidate that can help improve their processes and controls around sales orders, moving away from their more manual processes. Offering a salary of £28,000 to £34,000
*Liaise between departments and management, to ensure smooth operations delivery and risk management reporting to external customers
* Systems & SAP administration and maintenance
* Work in a team to review, develop process to create efficiencies
* Review and maintain continuity of Operation's policies and processes to ensure all are kept up to date
* Build and maintain strong departmental relationships through regular meetings and communications
* Evaluate current operational performances to identify, recommend and implement business process improvements
* Resolve problems by analysing information, identifying, and communicating solutions
* Improve availability of data by utilising systems and optimising procedures
* Follow processes and reconcile reports to ensure audit compliance
* Liaise and work with third party logistics provider and internal team to provide inbound and outbound delivery fulfilment of Communication hub products.
This is an excellent career opportunity for some one that has been involves in process improvements before.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.