Business Analyst, IT
£10.50 to £15 Per Hour
Our global client based in East London requires an experienced Operations Data analyst for a period of 3 months.
- Full time, Monday - Friday
- 8.30am - 5.30pm ( 1 hour unpaid for lunch)
- 3 month temporary position based in East London
- Operational planning
- Reporting on business metrics, analysation of key data, trending results, communication to key stakeholders
- Expert with analysing large data sets and have impeccable communication skills.
- Need to be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to every detail.
- Have the ability to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously whilst delivering on complex data sets. In addition to providing valuable insight into our customers, this person will work extensively with Amazon product management teams, Regional Studio Managers, technical teams, finance, and operations to help grow the business.
Working with data you will need to create and maintain clear effective reports, data visualisations and can partner with core stake holders to answer key business questions with data to support. You will be the bridge between the creative and operational teams, as such strong interpersonal skills are a must have.
- Using technical expertise, take ownership of the operational reporting processes to ensure that each report is accurate and timely with a high degree of business based focus in resolving data discrepancies.
- Large data sets with excellent excel skills, vlookup, pivot tables
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards etc. that present 'status-at-a-glance' visualisation business performance.
- Develop, implement, and automate processes to collect and manage usage data from multiple sources.
- Partner with internal stake holders and core business teams to analyse and provide ad-hoc reporting.
- Derive insights from business based feedback and usage data and provide input into new reporting developments
- Manage related KPIs to measure, control, and benchmark reporting processes.
- Deep diving into root causes behind data results and take corrective actions to drive improvements.
- Support p/solving measures studio wide to support the continuous improvement of studio productivity and quality.
- Relevant experience in data analytics, working with large-scale, complex data sets including data warehousing, techniques and technology or comparable consumer analytics solutions.
- Advanced analytical skills and detail-oriented, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookup).
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Operations based experience in a multi-national environment.
- Graduate with a Degree Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Actuary or related.
- Experience in Creating/optimising predictive models
- Proficient with Data Warehouse reporting and query design
- VBA knowledge
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Global perspective and solid understanding of business objectives
- Initiative to develop tools, data collection processes, and data management systems or business intelligence business intelligence tools
If you are available immediately please use the link to upload your CV
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.