Administration, Senior Administrator
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
An international manufacturing company based in Hook are looking for a Data Coordinator to manage the component database and Bill of Materials along with customer returns related to associated 8D,s. An excellent opportunity due to company growth.
The purpose of this role is to: -
Manage all manufacturing and product related data within the company component database and Bill of Materials.
Act as the interface with design teams, supply chain and product management to create and manage product BoMs and change control via Engineering Change Request Process.
Ownership of customer return tickets related to manufacturing and the associated 8Ds. Must drive 8Ds to conclusion working with manufacturing sites and internal teams.
The employee will also look after maintaining the engineering data management system (arena): -
- Update BoM and release BoM
- Update part number and sourcing
- Interact with engineering and supply chain to get data
- Maintain the system up-to-date.
- ECR (Engineering Change Request) process from UK to factory sites and ensure correct implementation and traceability
The employee will also look after maintaining the 8D (ServiceNow) manufacturing related issues:
- Own Manufacturing related 8Ds
- Work together with quality and manufacturing site to get clear RCA and closure on tickets
- Have some technical expertise to work on diagnosing hardware related issues and manufacturing quality issues
- Keep Service now updated with status and closure for reporting to quality team.
You will need relevant experience in an industrial/manufacturing company, be technically minded, have experience with BoM's and electronic design and firmware.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.