£19,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Create reports on inhouse systems and Excel
- Ensure all orders are processed correctly
- Book in deliveries
- Print delivery labels
- Provide Excellent Customer Service
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Customer Service / administration experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Confident personality (team is very friendly and long standing)
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, health cover, and 25 days holiday, high street discounts. You will also be paid for Bank Holidays.
Parkside Recruitment specialises in placing a wide range of professional accountancy and office support staff into a variety of disciplines. Our vacancies vary from day to day assignments, short term and long term contracts, to permanent placements.
To submit an application in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively to find out more about this or other Commercial opportunities please contact Kelly Barter
at Parkside Recruitment on 01895 255007.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.