Operations, Supply Chain Management
£11 Per Hour
Are you an Operations IT Support Administrator ready to commence your next temporary contract?
If so my international Client requires your support for a minimum period of 3 months.
You will work remotely until further notice
k remotely until further notice
- Confirm ETAs from all suppliers into tracker
- Request PODs for orders that have been delivered
- Receive orders into system
- Be part of the EMEA Materials team and to work alongside RAD teams to update ETA changes and risks
- Superb troubleshooting and problem analysis skills
- Operationally focused and customer obsessed
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills
- Experienced working with MS office & Excel - V-Look-ups and Pivot Tables
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, problem solve, handle multiple tasks and prioritise daily responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of SQL, Tableau and other business intelligence platform.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt quickly to departmental changes and conditions.
- Ability to implement and document processes.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.