Logistics/Delivery Management , Operations
£15 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting for an Order Processor Administrator to cover a sickness for a period of 8 - 12 weeks with an immediate start.
This role will be responsible for all inventory and shipping of customer orders and managing customer queries in relation to Logistics.
All candidates must have an understanding of stock level control, order processing and knowledge of shipping and logistics would be beneficial.
- Responsible for processing shipping documentation, accuracy of shipments and deliveries
- Responsible for accurate revenue recognition
- Responsible for maintenance of demonstration kits
- Assisting with the stock take, and investigating the discrepancies afterwards
- Assist the finance team with material price variance report each month
- Assist finance team with matching invoices against purchase orders
- Assist the project team with their order processing, from receipt of order, through to shipping
- Part number creation and costing
Key Skills Required:
- Order processing and customer order management experience
- JDE - Preferable
- CRM knowledge
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Excel
- An understanding of Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Numerical ability and accuracy
- Articulate written and verbal communication
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Team player but able to work on his/her own initiative
Please apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.