£19,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
pro -rated for 3 days per week
My international client requires a P/T Training Coordinator to work Monday to Wednesday.
You will support the network in booking/completing training requirements for the product, sales, and after-sales as outlined in the training program.
- Ensure the system is correctly updated with dealer details and course schedules.
- Ensure that training programs are run at optimum attendance levels
- Demonstrate competencies and core values, as applicable
- Manage inbound inquiries through telephone/email/chat and make outbound calls to promote course participation and follow-up activity
- Promote the benefits of both the Technical and Non-Technical Curricula to staff.
- Administration duties including collation of training reports, book training courses, arrange materials, and compose joining instructions.
- Monthly KPI reporting to include: - analysis of utilization on non-technical training courses, Actual vs BP/previous years, analysis of NPS per course, analysis of online non-technical training completion rates per course.
- Provide reports and data to other departments and systems as required.
- Action and respond to training mailbox inquiries within the agreed parameters.
- Work to agreed time thresholds incident(s), request(s), and problem(s).
- Contribute to policies, processes, and procedures.
- Maintain and monitor existing training website content and functionality as well as assist in uploading and testing new eLearning modules and any down-loadable material, supporting the ongoing development of the training department user experience.
- Support the training website by troubleshooting reported problems, diagnose hardware/software issues, trend analysis, and problem management.
- Carry out 1:1 training for new users via Teams as required to cover training Curricula, Introduction to training Online, and e-learning.
- Assist Line Manager in recording, managing, and monitoring all data including Staff Data, (terminations and appointments) and Course Data.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and any future data regulations.
- Support the training team on all other relevant activities as communicated by the Training Manager.
Educated to GCSE Level and above
Prior experience of working in training administration or customer-focused roles preferable
- Good communication skills
- Confident and courteous telephone manner
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel - basic formula skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-reliant, and self-confident
- Must be well organised and have the ability to prioritise
Excellent Company Benefits
Interested? Apply Now.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.