Accounts Payable Clerk, Finance
£22,000 to £23,500 Per Annum
I am currently working with a Global brand based in Slough, seeking an experienced P2P Administrator to join their friendly, hard-working Finance team.
You will be involved in processing vendor invoices and credit notes via an automated routing system, resolving all queries for allocated accounts and keeping aged items and debit balances to a minimum and assist with vendor master file changes in an accurate and timely manner to assist with the preparation of vendor payments.
- To process Invoices and Credit Notes in a timely and accurate manner
- To ensure accurate matching of Invoices/Credit Notes to PO's, and accurate coding of non-PO related invoices
- To process properly authorised Payment Requests in an accurate and timely manner, and take diligent care when checking Payment runs
- To resolve queries with Vendors and/or Employees
- To complete Vendor reconciliations as directed and action as necessary
- To keep under review Debit Balances, aged unapproved invoices and advance payments and ensure that these are promptly resolved
- To ensure all documents are scanned and saved, providing a full audit trail
- Solid experience of P2P processes
- Good understanding of HMRC VAT regulations
- Good communication both verbally and written
- Work to own initiative but also within a team
If you believe you have the required skill set for this opening, please apply now to be considered. Alternatively, you can contact me directly for further information on
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.