£30,000 Per Annum
My client is seeking a PA or someone with experience supporting a PA to join their professional team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA or for someone who has supported PA's and team looking for progression.
- Full diary management.
- Produce a comprehensive suite of documents at the direction of the manager accurately and to a high standard
- Proofreading documents as required
- To be the prime contact in managing and maintaining the update of client records in in various other databases.
- Accurate completion of timesheets, recording the allocation of your time, to enable billing as appropriate. Timesheets are to be completed within the timescales as set out by the organisation.
- Liaise with client as directed my manager and manage all communications
- Provide cover across the PA team during periods of absence.
- Previous PA background or experience supporting PA's
- Time management
- manage time effectively
- Proficient user of all MS Office packages Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Good communication skills and a professional manner with people at all levels.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.