Marketing, Marketing Manager
£244 Per Day
A really exciting opportunity has arisen for a PAN EMEA Partner Marketing Manager to join this dynamic team.
Our Client is seeking an experienced high-energy, innovative Partner Marketing Manager to work at an EMEA level supporting joint marketing and drive pipeline with and for their partner community. These will include joint demand generation, CXO/industry programs, and mindshare 'To and With' partners across EMEA.
You will be expected to demonstrate executional brilliance and tracking of marketing programs and be able to demonstrate excellent project management skills. You will be required to measure, track and demonstrate ROI from all programs and demonstrate their impact on our Clients' partner marketing goals.
The focus for this role is primarily to create and execute with the local team's demand generation programs, sales acceleration activities with Partners across EMEA. Each program or activity will be ultimately measured by its ability to deliver source pipeline and demonstrate a clear and measurable ROI for our Client and their partners.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced multi-cultural, challenging environment and able to work independently whilst at all times harnessing the creative and strategic input of a talented cross-functional global marketing team.
- Responsible for PAN EMEA marketing execution with a number of niche and boutique as well as Regional Partners, through the Partner Marketing Agency function
- Proactively engage with the sales organization to align programs to our Clients overall revenue goals
- Execute on the defined EMEA partner marketing strategy aligned to regional teams and GTM in partnership with sales, for the business at scale
- Execute on the functional partner marketing plan for your area of focus strategy to meet Alliances and Channels local objectives working in tangent with local teams
- Create, develop and execute joint marketing demand generation campaigns, work with global and local marketing field teams to successfully execute programs across EMEA, resulting in pipeline growth
- Ensure all programs not only support but align with all major Company solution launch initiatives and key market opportunities
- Actively seek and consolidate country feedback and requirements for future campaigns and infrastructure improvements, feeding into Global Partner Marketing teams
- Leverage partner marketing opportunities with vendors and channel partners
to develop mutually beneficial demand generation programs, ensuring partner budget and resource utilization
- Responsible for the team's internal monthly communications
- Ensure all programs and activities are prioritized for maximum return and are delivered on time and within budget
In order to be successful, our Client needs a team player who has extensive B2B Tech marketing experience, with a focus on Partner Marketing and has demonstrable results re - previous success across EMEA who can also articulate:
- Experience in creating marketing campaigns aligned to business targets that support clearly defined joint value propositions.
- Industry and ABM expertise a bonus
- A metrics mindset with data and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Team player with a "we before I" mentality and proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree required and industry-relevant qualifications an advantage, but not essential
You will work remotely until further notice.
Is this you? Apply Now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.