£30,000 to £300,000 Per Annum
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a creative forward-thinking business.
The working hours for this position are Monday - Thursday 2.00pm -7.00pm
THe role is paying £30k pro rata
The role is to provide support in the organisation and day to day running of sponsorship sales administration. Work collaboratively with customers, internal and external administration teams and colleagues to provide a seamless, high quality experience throughout the sales process.
- Responsible for managing a shared customer mailbox and ensuring all correspondence is dealt with professionally and efficiently
- Create and issue partner contracts
- Monitor and track contract signatures ensuring the process runs seamlessly and within establish timeframes
- Responsible for organising sponsorship fee invoice requisitions
- Data entry of key contract, invoicing and collection information within CRM database
- Develop and manage internal processes with the Commercial Director to proactively monitor and track sales performance
- Become a champion for the ongoing development and daily administration of the CRM system
- Other operational duties supporting the Commercial Director
- Excellent customer service skills and client focus
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Strong inter-personal skills to develop effective relationships with partners, suppliers and colleagues
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Strong communicator both written and verbally
- Ability to work at pace and under pressure.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.