£16,000 to £17,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Benefits
Who's looking for a new Business Support Executive opportunity working for a industry leading technology brand on a part time basis? With a company that has great product, offices and environment to match. A company that has a great salary and overall package?
Interested? Apply or get in contact!
- Responsible for the pricing and rebate master data and the maintenance and clean up of this data.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance to ensure trouble free implementation of new products, promotions and prices.
- Improve processes and policies to aid operational goals.
- To be responsible for the management, performance appraisal, career development and motivation of the team as well as for the recruitment of new staff.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Problem solving skills, logical thinking and numeracy.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as to manage a team, balance workload and prioritise pending enquiries.
- Experience in SAP
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- A pro-active and flexible attitude.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English is a requirement; fluency in any other European Language/s would be an advantage but is not essential.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.