Finance, Financial Accountant
£300 to £500 Per Day
Are you a P/T International Employment Tax Specialist available to work 3 days per week?
You will need to take ownership of a broad range of group employment tax issues working in collaboration with business, functional (including HR, Payroll, and Legal), and tax teams across the company.
- Assisting the employment tax team with UK & Global employment tax issues & ongoing projects.
- Supporting business and functional teams on employment tax issues.
- Providing employment tax advice and guidance to business teams, Payroll, HR, Legal, Finance
- 5+ years experience working in an Employment Tax-related field (i.e. employment tax advisory, ex-pat tax, etc).
- In-house employment tax experience.
- Broad employment tax expertise (i.e. knowledge of international mobility/STBT issues, deferred compensation, pensions, etc).
- Experience in working within a fast-moving, complex, and demanding corporate environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group.
- Analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Experience managing complex tax audit issues in multiple territories.
- Experience of international mobility taxation issues.
- Knowledge of taxation aspects of pensions, benefits, and deferred compensation.
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Excel.
Interested? Apply Now
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.