£10.50 Per Hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a global company in East London (3 days per week) for a period of 3 months.
- 3 days per week
- Temporary for 3 months
- £10.50 per hour
- Immediately available
- Purchase Order experience
The creation, reconciliation and receive processes for Purchase Order Numbers across multiple suppliers and contractors within the EU as part of the Light Guided Operation for Stow deployments.
If these are not created, managed effectively and sent in a timely manner it creates material risk in both contractor and supplier performance, avoiding relationship churn due to supplier escalations of unpaid invoices or missing PO's for each order/installation.
This role will also coordinate multiple contractors to align and measure performance to plan based on the deployment schedule.
- Creation of hundreds of PO's split across contractors for installations and suppliers for kit
- Reconciliation and reporting of installations and kit deliveries into nodes.
- Receiving of PO's that accurately reflects what has been received and installed to avoid over and under payments to reduce PO queries or late payments.
- Organised and detailed focused
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to manage with some ambiguity
- Experience of PO raising and receiving
- Reporting via Excel and Word on progress
- Able to coordinate multiple suppliers/contractors to plan
If you possess the necessary skills and are available immediately please apply now....
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.