£11.50 Per Hour
My client is looking for a part time Receptionist working Thursdays and Fridays 8.00am - 6.00pm
These are set days with flexibility required to where possible to cover holidays
To provide an efficient and professional reception service by welcoming clients and visitors to the company and creating an excellent first impression.
- Respond to all incoming telephone calls ensuring that all calls are answered and directed to the appropriate person in a timely and professional manner
- To ensure that all messages are passed on to the relevant member of staff or department efficiently
- Meet and greet all visitors to the company ensuring that they are directed to the appropriate person/ department creating an excellent first impression
- To manage the signing in of all visitors and staff including issuing and collecting security passes where required.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of internal telephone numbers to ensure that incoming calls are directed to the correct extension
- Booking meeting rooms and test rooms where required
- Previous experience as a Receptionist with the ability to operate a busy switchboard is essential.
- .Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels is required
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.