Business Analyst, Finance
£33,000 to £36,000 Per Annum
I am really excited to be recruiting for my client in Finance Services, who is looking for 3 new Payment Advisers to join their High Wycombe offices.
The successful candidates will be the first point of contact for all their major corporate clients on their Mass Payments team. You will have a high level of client and customer experience building relationships with key corporate accounts. You need to have experience dealing with figures and spreadsheets on a daily basis and need to have extreme accuracy and a high attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure.
Dealing with live currency trade booking, banking information, figures and high value/volume payments
- Dealing with payment queries, banking queries
- Inputting payments and banking data onto excel and internal system
- Building and maintaining client relationships with a professional and positive approach
- Investigating payment issues
- Highlighting specific currency payment and banking issues and queries
- Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls
Beneficial experience and skills for this role;
- You will have experience within Financial Services or Banking
- Will have experience in a client facing role
- Will have experience with data input and payments
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have the ability to work in a high pressure and fast paced environment
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.