Finance, Payroll Assistant
£27,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance cover
- Travel insurance
- Breakdown cover
- Fruit in the office
- Referral bonus
- Hybrid working
- Time repay
Day to day activities
- Collate information regarding the current payroll run.
- Run a payroll using the software.
- Check all reports and payslips produced and send to client.
- Produce and submit RTI file to the HMRC.
- Collate year end information.
- Produce year end reports and distribute as required by the client.
skills and expeince needed
- A payroll foundation level qualification
- 2 years working ideally for a payroll bureau preferably within an Accountancy firm
- Good general standard of education
- Good communication skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.