Finance, Payroll Assistant
£27,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
My client is looking for a candidate who has:
- 2-3 years of experience of doing payroll.
- Confidence of working within MS Office software.
- Strong communication skills.
The main duties:
- Ensure all employees are paid om time.
- Processing of all payroll documentation.
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions.
- Processing of payroll submissions.
If you are looking for career progression and flexibility in your next job please apply!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.