Finance, Payroll Assistant
£24,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Full time - 40 hours a week (Monday to Friday 9.30 - 5.30)
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Salary - £25,000 per annum
- Processing payroll for 1,000+ employees across a portfolio of care homes will be one of the main responsibilities. Other duties will include evaluating and reporting on important aspects of each pay run, such as illness and absence and software reconciliations.
- Coordinating with HMRC on PAYE, NI, and RTI issues
- Coordinating with management and employees on all pay-related issues.
- Managing the hiring of agency care employees and associated procedures.
- Managing the administration of the corporate pension plans and the auto enrolment process.
- Posting quarterly and yearly accruals.
- Monitoring employee contracts and the employee audit file. Sage line 50 payroll account reconciliation
- Promoting innovation by enhancing the payroll process with technology and software. developing, implementing, and coordinating with pertinent internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor agreed KPI's to evaluate performance.
- EXCEL and Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Experience from previous role in HR and Payroll preferred and / or relevant experience gained in an office environment
- Applicants with no prior work experience who possess transferable skills will be considered
- Knowledge of Employment Law
- Sage50 experience
- Degree Educated (preferably 2.1 minimum)
- Any Professional Accredited Qualification in either Finance or HR
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.