Finance, Payroll Manager
£32,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Location - Surrey
Salary - £32-25k (4 days a week OR full time hours)
Are you an experienced Payroll Manager looking for a new opportunity? I urgently want to speak with you! As a result of an internal candidate moving out the area my client is looking to recruit a Payroll Manager who has excellent communication skills. The salary for the role is from £32,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience.
Responsibilities of role:
- To input your expertise into payroll systems development and to any projects that might extend the system into other areas of HR.
- To ensure timely and accurate delivery of the payroll, ensuring appropriate reconciliations are performed and monies are remitted accurately and on time.
- To manage projects relating to your own area of work, which will include managing any system upgrades and training.
- To be aware of complex regulations in order to provide correct advice to the Assistant Bursar, e.g. on staff benefits, pension arrangements, SSP, SMP, P11Ds.
- Annually to create salary schedules for Pension, Group Life and Income Protection Schemes
- How best to allocate resources to ensure the efficient running of payroll.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous payroll experience, ideally within management payroll
- Knowledge of occupational pension schemes, and pension scheme administration
- Experience of working with HR and Financial teams, developing innovative solutions to problems and implementing consequent changes
- Embraces change and understands change management
Parkside Recruitment specialises in placing a wide range of professional accountancy and office support staff into a variety of disciplines. Our vacancies vary from day to day assignments, short term and long term contracts, to permanent placements.
To submit an application in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively to find out more about this or other Commercial opportunities please contact Gemma Malcolm at Parkside Recruitment on 01895 202360.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.