Finance, Payroll Assistant
£27,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
£27-30,000 per annum
Are you looking for a challenging, fast paced Payroll role? My client based in Ruislip is recruiting on a permanent basis for experienced Pay roller's paying up to £30,000. This is a standalone role where you will input and process data whilst also reporting and analysing.
- Ensuring all staff are paid the correct amount on a timely basis and in line with regulatory requirements
- Administration of third-party reconciliation including payment schedules and correspondence
- Conducting monthly balance sheet reconciliations across all payroll, investigating discrepancies
- Monthly / year end controls / financial reporting, improving and developing reporting capabilities
- Assist the HR Director in managing all employee benefits
You will need:
- Experience in a similar role, ideally processing over 1,400 employees
- An understanding of core processes and legislation related to auto enrolment
- Advanced MS office skills - Excel is essential (Pivot tables, VLookups)
- Experience processing starters and leavers
This role is essential, I am ideally looking for immediate candidates but 1 month NP can be considered. There are access links to public transport but car drivers are ideal as parking onsite is provided.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.