Marketing, Marketing Manager
£290.32 Per Day
Our international client is looking for a talented marketer to join their team and own the recruitment marketing campaigns for the SEU (South Europe) market, both at strategical and operational level.
This is an exciting opportunity, as you will be monitoring and reporting on paid marketing campaign, supporting lead generation of applications for the job vacancies in our client's warehouses.
In particular, you will:
- Track, analyse and report performance across all campaigns and make strategic optimizations to achieve and exceed brand and growth KPIs
- Manage in-depth report on campaigns effectiveness in collaboration with Marketing Analytics
- Present weekly and quarterly campaign performances report to field regionals and marketing team
- Track, analyse and report performance across all campaigns and make strategic optimizations to achieve and exceed brand and growth KPIs Manage in-depth report on campaigns effectiveness in collaboration with Marketing Analytics
- Work in a very fast-paced work environment and have the ability to work with various internal and external stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to improve and streamline the client's current marketing processes, taking ownership to drive successful media campaigns
- Operationally, you will execute the marketing strategy, partnering with their media and creative agencies and manage end-to-end our branding and recruitment (acquisition) campaigns
On a daily basis, you will:
- brief external agencies, monitor alignment between campaigns plans and business objectives, and coordinate the media and creative execution to ensure top-quality campaign delivery
- continually optimize campaigns for maximum performance, leveraging data and ensuring top quality campaign delivery
- 3-years experience in marketing campaign management and in building marketing strategy and working with data, analytics, reporting
- Fluent English communication, both oral and written
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Business,
- Experience of media planning, campaign set-up, campaign optimisations (mainly digital channels), reporting and analysis of data. Preferably from media agency or in-house media.
- Experience in media planning and managing marketing campaigns (acquisition) across paid digital channels (such as Social, Programmatic, Search) and in paid traditional offline media channels
- Strong experience in Attribution, Adobe analytics and/or analytics in general
- Experience in recruitment marketing would be a plus
- Experience in partnering with various external suppliers (e.g. media agencies, creative agencies) and in demonstrating critical thinking, attention to details and negotiation skills, as well as with various internal senior stakeholders like Finance, PR, HR and Recruiting
- Communication, and/or Marketing (or equivalent)
- Experience in project management
- Ability to identify process weaknesses and suggest improvements
Speak a second language such as French, Italian or Spanish
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.