Administration, Personal Assistant
£20,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
The successful candidate must have a strong attention to detail, exceptional communication skills with the ability to prioritise work loads. You must have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to be flexible when needed.
- Managing the CEO's diary on a day to day basis ensuring all travel arrangements and bookings have been made when/where necessary.
- Event management
- Producing reports ensuring a high level of accuracy .
- Sending documentation to third party's ensuring a strong attention to detail
- Booking meeting rooms providing refreshments where appropriate
- Assist in the management meetings, preparing agendas and invitations, taking necessary notes and following up on action items as deemed necessary.
- Taking responsibility of absence records for the office ensuring all required documents are completed
- A strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to build long lasting professional relationships
- Confident, organised and the ability to multi task
- The ability to work well under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Eager to learn
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Onsite Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Career Progression
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.