Administration, Executive Assistant
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
I'm recruiting for a EA/PA for a great client of ours based in Egham. Our client works within the Financial Services Sector and are going through positive expansion! If you're looking for a role with a great offices and an even better environment - then please apply!
- Ensure all aspects of the Director's diary and day to day activities are managed, to include travel arrangements and venue bookings.
- Prepare and collate necessary reports and procedures/presentations when required.
- Ensure the accuracy of information relating to the personnel structure of the organisation.
- Ensure accuracy of all documentation being sent to third party's prior to sending
- Ensure that the office premises are suitable for the arrival of external customers and clients, arranging room bookings and refreshments where appropriate.
- Assist in the management meetings, preparing agendas and invitations, taking necessary notes and following up on action items as deemed necessary.
- Co-ordinate the absence records for the department ensuring all forms are completed correctly and forward monthly records to the HR department.
- Events management and coordination
- Proficient IT skills including MS Office
- Ability to compile financial presentations
- Financially Literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
- A "can do" attitude coupled with the common sense to just "get things done"
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.