Operations, Supply Chain Management
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
You are an experienced Planner educated to degree level or equivalent, with a background in the creation of forecasts and the methods of creating and measuring and improving forecast accuracy within a planning team. Your expertise will help the business move towards a future of focusing on the accuracy of the forecast, measuring and monitoring it and trouble-shooting the supply challenges, and partnering with your wider UK team
You will have;
- High level of confidence and experience working with Excel (and Power BI would be a bonus) and lots of data (forecasting analytical experience also desirable)
- High level of personal sorganisation and pace
- Experience of improving forecast accuracy
- Experience of profiling and phasing a forecast
- Experience of working collaboratively with sales and marketing teams to deliver the supply that meets the activations
- Planner or Forecast Analyst that wants to work in Planning
And be a;
- Problem Solver
- Positive attitude and energy
- Great team player
For an immediate Intervierw and start please apply now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.