Marketing, Product Specialist
£300 to £350 Per Day
Our well-established global client is seeking an experienced, collaborative, and enthusiastic person for the position of Podcast Partner Specialist to join the team, with experience in podcast and/or spoken word content, to identify, on-board and engage new podcast partners and creators in the UK and future marketplaces.
You would build meaningful relationships with podcasters and would assemble and provide educational resources to ensure creators are positioned for success on the music streaming channel.
You would focus on creators who require specialised support due to their size, influence, or unique content characteristics, working closely with Programming, Social, and Marketing to help identify and troubleshoot creator challenges and manage overall creator sentiment.
You would need to be self-driven and have a combination of experience and attitude for you to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment built around a strong, innovative culture.
Most importantly, you will be the on-the-ground creator liaison in the UK, consistently iterating white-glove service at the ground-level to drive impactful results.
Key job responsibilities
- Work with podcast partners to ensure they are being provided seamless white-glove customer experience by maintaining scheduled communications and alignment on cross-promotional opportunities. This includes monthly, bimonthly, quarterly, and ad hoc partner calls, focused on building on the relationship and learning more about partner priorities.
- Work with programming lead to maintain the podcast release calendar, content descriptions and promotional plans.
- Discover standout emerging podcasts, trends, and innovations in podcasting to inform editorial road-map.
- Be an expert on explaining the product and value prop to both experienced and emerging podcasters.
- Develop and manage project plans for multiple projects simultaneously keeping all details in line.
- Liaise with stakeholders on teams including Marketing, Design and PR to execute on sponsorship events that amplify and increase awareness of the music streaming service.
- Negotiate and secure creative cross-promotional campaigns with creators that are sustainable with limited inventory but maximise impact.
- Execute promotional campaigns by coordinating approvals with podcasters, scheduling placements, and tracking performance.
- Attract and build partnerships with creators, identifying imaginative ways to use the music streaming tools to drive engagement with the creators.
- Work with Product team to encourage features that improve partnerships and creator tools.
- Develop and coordinate creator education programs to ensure consistent engagement, making sure the independent podcast community knows how to on-board and blockers are removed from mass adoption.
- You'll work directly with the Podcast Relation Lead to creatively translate internal narratives into clear, compelling and visually interesting presentations for podcasters, publishers and hosting providers that can be adapted globally.
- Work with hosting providers to create bespoke campaigns for their network of creators based on category and cross-promotional power.
- Contribute to weekly/monthly reports on content pipeline and project and status.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a content partnership, podcasting, or a creator education role with the ability to manage relationships with content creators
- Deep understanding of the podcasting and creator ecosystem especially in the UK
- Excellent writing abilities across a diverse range of online platforms
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations
- Self-starter who is customer obsessed, detail oriented, and an enthusiastic team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to drive your own work independently, leading multiple projects with many stakeholders
- Demonstrated success in achieving aggressive short, medium, and long-term goals
- Passion for creating innovative solutions and educational materials for creators
- Passionate about podcasts and the creator community
- Experience identifying and pitching to potential partners and effectively leading many large partner accounts
- Experience building and executing against a pipeline of targets
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience working collaboratively with Product, Programming and Marketing teams
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.