Finance, Newly Qualified Accountant
£70,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
City of London
9 Month Contract
2-3 years Post Qualified Experience (ACA/ACCA)
UK based experience
- Prepares financial documents such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and various reports.
- This role involves analysing financial data, including trends, costs, revenues, and future financial commitments, to make predictions about the organisation's financial outlook.
- Additionally, it involves presenting financial information to management and providing recommendations on resource allocation, tax strategies, and budget assumptions.
- Proficient in various financial concepts, practices, and procedures, this position relies on experience and judgement to set and achieve goals, handling complex tasks and potentially supervising others.
- Typically, this role reports to a manager or the head of a department.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.