Marketing, Product Manager
£497.25 to £554.72 Per Day
City of London
Our global client's Devices & Services team is looking for a Product Marketer to grow adoption of their app and game developer products and services.
You will work cross-functionally across product and engineering teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that accelerate adoption of their developer products.
You'll report into the Senior Product Marketing Manager to support a wide range of product teams and develop go-to-market plans for the Appstore feature and product launches.
They are looking for someone that brings enthusiasm for this mission, creativity to challenge their way of thinking, and great appetite to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Support go-to- market planning and project manage all marketing deliverable for a given product launch.
- Develop product messaging and the communication approach to drive developer adoption of the products and features.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams across product, marketing, business development, and solution architecture to ensure their message reaches a broad community of developers and achieve business goals.
- With a data driven methodology, create new developer-focused programs that improves awareness, education, and adoption of their developer products.
- Develop KPIs and reporting processes to track success of marketing initiatives.
- Internal audience facing / stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree within relevant industry.
- 5 years' experience within tech, game, and the entertainment industry (recent roles).
- Product marketing experience in B2B for digital and physical products.
- Digital Campaign Marketing experience.
- People management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced Excel.
This role is hybrid!
Please do apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.