Procurement, Supply Chain
£20,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Are you currently on the look out for a new permanent job opportunity?
Would you be excited by the prospect of working as a Production Planner within a growing organisation?
Ideally you would already have a strong interest or previous experience in Material/Production planning or general Supply Chain?
Job Title: Production Planner
Position Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time Monday - Friday
- Planning production activities for manufacturing in line with production capacity, material availability and customer needs.
- Expedite customer orders internally to ensure highest levels of customer service.
- Contribute to Production Planning and capacity planning meetings providing reports and analysis on performance and KPIs.
- Previous experience within a production based role
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong Excel skills or ERP system usage skills.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.