£12 Per Hour
I am currently recruiting for a Projects Administrator to support the Projects Manager on a temporary basis with an immediate start. This is a new role that has been created due to business growth.
You will be based in corporate offices with parking facilities and training will be provided.
- Support Projects Manager with invoicing and administration
- Keep database up to date
- Monitor budgets and spend
- Manage a mailbox
- Create and review reports
- Raise purchase orders
- Answer phone calls and direct them to relevant contact
- General administration, filing, post, etc
- Knowledge/ experience in Projects or Construction
- Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Hands on approach
- Team player
This is an immediate start so all candidates must be available immediately.
Please apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.