Operations, Project Manager
£45,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
An exciting opportunity to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company , My client are looking for a Global Project Associate to work as part of their Global Launch team .
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who has a positive mentality and who wants to contribute to a Global team, you will have experience within the Pharmaceutical industry and preferably within a project team . The position requires excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, as well as a passion to contribute to the overall success of the team.
As you will be part of the Global team you will be required to Travel and work across multiple times ones.
This role is an amazing opportunity to be part of a passionate and high performing team who work in a collaborative and supportive environment , who are passionate about delivering to their Patience.
Desired Candidate Characteristics and Experience:
- Experience working in cross functional teams and across geographies
- Experience leading projects and presentations in a hybrid working environment (virtual and face-to-face)
- Strong analytical skills and budget management
- Experience working in marketing and related commercial functions
- Experience working inside or with pharmaceutical companies
Types of Projects Planned:
- Development of team presentations and communications (i.e., via PowerPoint, email, etc.), spanning multiple pharmaceutical product-launch related topics
- Setup and have ownership over a consolidated set of content in order to enable rapid development and distribution of new content to cross functional partners and to prepare for quick communication
- Support the development of a pharmaceutical product launch plan given input provided from cross functional team members and workshops
- Support with budget consolidation from cross functional partners in varied geographies; outputs with multiple data views to enable project planning and optimization
- Oversee on-going management of Launch Tracker and required follow-up with launch teams and countries
- Provide projects management support (i.e., agenda development, note-taking, distributing follow-ups) for monthly cross-functional launch management calls/meetings
- Team player
- Interpersonal communication
- PowerPoint and Think Cell
- SharePoint and Teams
Benefits to the Candidate:
- Product launch experience and knowledge development
- Work with highly collaborative, kind, and supportive team members
Build towards future opportunities in marketing, communications, and/or project management
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.