£26,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Looking for a candidate to join a highly successful team on a 12 month contract basis, ideally looking for candidates with Project Co-ordination experience or a strong administration who has dealt with multiple tasks with strong organisation skills. This role supports the delivery of EQS sales orders against agreed customer requirements, contractual obligations, quality standards and budgets.
* To provide commercial support, assisting in the control of costs from procurement to final account.
* To monitor and control project expenditure, as well as ensuring that all commercial policies and procedures are adhered to.
* Provide a range of coordination and commercial services, in procurement, valuations, invoicing forecasting, payments and quality, health and safety.
* Project procurement planning and reporting (material and labour).
* Full project coordination from handover to final account and if required after project completion
* To work as part of a team, working to customer timescales and deadlines.
* Place material, labour and project services purchase orders and input costs/prices onto project purchase orders to ensure cost reconciliations and revenue are achieved on to the company systems and action appropriate orders to allow site access to the materials.
* Check material, labour and project services invoices received against purchase orders i.e. order number, quantity, descriptions and values.
* To manage any delivery and/or material discrepancies through to satisfactory closure i.e. to order action requested items.
* Placing sub‐contractor works orders and maintenance of the work planner.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and the ability to delivery work against tight deadlines
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately and must be willing to commit to the duration of the contract and beyond as there may be an opportunity to stay in the team on a permanent basis
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.