Call Centre Representative, Call Centre/Customer Service
£12.88 Per Hour
Are you an experienced Project Coordinator/Team Leader passionate about improving the quality of customer experience? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment in which you have the opportunity to influence change?
If so, my client awaits your arrival.
- Manage performance of 10 Associates through effective coaching and mentorship.
- Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed. Reviews and analyses performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity that will drive performance improvement.
- Ensures that Associates have a clear understanding of the performance and behaviour criteria and how it impacts site performance and the overall shipper/recipient experience.
- Manage schedules, monitor adherence, time-off planning, and attendance in partnership with Management.
- Conduct shipper interaction audits and provides coaching to improve performance.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanour always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Team Supervisor (or equivalent roles) with a minimum of 12 months of experience
- Should have experience/willingness towards working in a virtual environment.
- Ability to engage and coach a high-performing team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making.
- Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
- Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and shipping/logistic is advantageous
Is this you? Apply now!
DURATION: 5 MONTHS
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.