Operations, Project Manager
£300 to £342 Per Day
Senior Project Lead required for a trusted global brand who are highly committed to delivering life-saving therapies to patients across the world.
Senior Project Lead, Commercial Analytics and Reporting, Commercial IT
The Senior Project Lead, Commercial IT Analytics and Reporting, is accountable for liaising with Commercial Organization's senior stakeholders to drive and formulate the strategy, high level design and business case for Commercial Analytics and Reporting as well as manage a Business Analyst who will define and document the business requirements.
Job duties include:
Essential Duties and Job Functions
1. Strategic Business Partnering
* Develop and sustain effective trusted advisor relationships and partnerships with key Commercial and Marketing Ops. Stakeholders including senior leaders and managers (SVPs and Sr Directors) to provide relevant insights and advice about leveraging technology for business effectiveness and competitiveness.
* Strategically partner with senior stakeholders to maintain a deep understanding of their strategy and direction.
* Through continuous engagement, work with Business Partners to understand their on-going needs to proactively develop options and recommendations.
* Develop and sustain effective trusted relationships with the development team to understand technology capabilities and roadmaps to identify opportunities for Commercial and Marketing Operations.
* Integrate with effective delivery teams to ensure business requirements are assessed for feasibility and play back outcomes to Business Partners.
2. Project Approach, Plan and Quality Assurance
* Create and socialize the structure and approach to defining current and future therapy area business needs and capabilities for commercial analytics and reporting
* Lead executive and senior management sessions to define future target needs across commercial operations, commercial excellence, sales and marketing.
* Responsible to support business case development with commercial leads (excludes IT value case).
* Quality assurance for capability definition, use case and requirements documents including review sessions and walkthroughs.
* Executive summary (case) and target description for commercial analytics.
* Construction of roadmap for commercial analytics based on feasibility, prioritization and value creation.
* Validation with IT Leadership on compliance to technology direction and current platform investments.
* Ensures completion to time and scope.
* Ensure effective consultation with Commercial and Marketing Ops. Business Partners in exploring and applying innovative outside-in solution ideas to address business opportunities and challenges.
* Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
* Experience in a similar role, preferably within the Biotech / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare industry with demonstrated applied IT / Business knowledge in the Commercial and Marketing Ops. domain.
* BS/BA degree in IT, CS, Business Process Management or related discipline or equivalent number of years of work experience.
* Experienced leader in defining and shaping projects with minimal direction
* Experienced in recovering and/or accelerating struggling programs
* Working experience and knowledge of end-to-end IT software and systems solution delivery from idea conception, design, development and transition into production operations and maintenance.
* Demonstrated relationship savvy in building effective trusted advisor relationships with SVP and Sr. Director level business partners and IT alike using effective relationship-building, negotiation, mediation and influencing skills.
* Independent, self-motivated, self-managing, proactive and responsive with a bias for action and results.
* Strong analytical, communication, time-management, facilitation, presentation, influencing and project management skills.
* Ability to analyze complex business problems and evaluate solutions.
* Business Process modelling techniques and methods.
* Demonstrated discipline, analytical skills, problem-solving abilities and attention to details.
* Ability to manage projects and resources.
* Ability to conduct value case, cost/benefit, fit-gap and pro/con analysis.
* Prior experience in working within a range of geographies/ countries to support business needs is desired.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.