Operations, Project Manager
£32,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
Our client is in a period of growth and due to an internal promotion, we are looking for an experience Project Manager to assist the Business in delivering products or processes and in managing change and is responsible for its effective delivery through the entire Project lifecycle.
Management of several independent projects to support over all business delivery and or delivery of specified projects in support of specified programmes of work.
Project Control - Ensure all assignments go through the appropriate processes and are effectively managed through delivering on time, to budget and to scope. Develop and maintain project plans and schedules.
- Financial Control - Define and agree budget, gain budget approval via company procedures, Forecast, track and report costs and benefits to ensure delivery to approved budget, and clear visibility of forecast benefits. Raise purchase request when necessary.
- Business Requirements Definition - Identify all deliverables required to achieve business objective. Challenge requirements to ensure optimum delivery vs achievement of benefits. Maintain Project focus on achievement of benefits
- Risk Management - Develop and implement appropriate strategies for managing risks and issues and ensure that mitigation plans are identified and controlled by appropriate resources. Ensure that risk management and issue resolution activities are operating effectively, and that key strategic issues and risks are escalated to project board.
- Quality Management - Manage Project quality including quality reviews in line with internal processes. Ensure implementation supports functional performance targets and budgets. Share best practice with other project managers and change staff working on similar projects.
- Stakeholder Management - Identify all stakeholders of the Project and keep them informed and engaged. Identify and facilitate the production and socialisation of all key documentation and communications throughout the entire lifecycle of the Project and engage with business users and delivery teams.
- Asset Security - Comply to information security requirements of the project, product, and organisation. Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets that are in your purview. Maintain awareness of, and compliance with, security policies, procedures, and standards that are relevant to their area of responsibility and their team.
- Suitable business change qualification ISEB/Prince2/APMP
- Extensive practical application of industry-standard Project management methodologies, techniques, and business change management approaches
- Resilient character
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Computer literate, with high level of competence in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.