Marketing, Product Manager
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Project & Product Manager
Initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Hybrid role (3 days office, 2 days home a week)
Brand new offices based in Uxbridge.
This project aims to develop a new range of home products for the EMEA and APAC regions and prove its viability. As the project is taking shape, they are in need of help primarily around project management of the product launch. This is a very hands on and varied role with good international exposure, requiring strong skill set and experience in project managing product launches.
Reassuringly one of their ranges is already in production, so the project is not in its infancy.
Skills & Experience required:
- 5 years or more NPD Project management, ideally from within consumer goods
- Degree educated in any of the following: Marketing, Engineering or Business
- Previous experience Consumer goods background, (R&D,/NPD, Product management or Marketing)
- Exceptional Project management
- Highly organised
- Excellent communicator
- NPD and Project Management qualified, highly desirable
Interested? Then please apply one stage interview process as looking to fill this role quickly.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.