Administration, Sales Administrator
£24,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for a Project Sales Coordinator to support the end to end process of their projects through proficient product knowledge, market awareness and an understanding of pricing strategy.
Your role be required to coordinate and support driving profitable growth in the projects channel by being a key contact for dealing with project enquiries, building and managing customer relationships, partnering the Project Sales Manager and our project partners.
- Qualify project enquiries against existing opportunities on the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Identify new leads from agreed sources, registering them as new projects and assigning to the relevant Project Sales Manager or channel partner, providing all prospect details and relevant documentation.
- Work with Project Sales Manager, customers and project partners, to continuously drive all business development opportunities.
Specification and Offer
- Interpret a client's requirements and write a specification that achieves the client's objective, considering technical, design and budgetary aspects. Look to trade up and suggest alternative and additional products where appropriate. Including scoping the requirement for customised products; communicate specification, clarify feasibility with customer and Head Office and confirm delivery time.
- Decide price point and create pricing documents, taking into consideration the market situation of the project, liaising with Project Sales Manager where required.
- Understand company margin requirements, working to maximising company profitability whilst also being able to win projects. Working with both the local processes and with Head Office where required.
- Key point of contact for all matters relating to offers, specifications, orders, products and after sales. Always handling communication in a professional manner, in line with agreed service level agreements and company values, whether this is via email, telephone or face to face.
- Requests should be processed quickly and accurately, whilst ensuring all necessary information has been received and actioned correctly.
- Maintain and update customer data accordingly on relevant systems.
- Work closely with the project customers and order management team to ensure orders are progressed.
- Actively progress opportunities through the varying stages of the project life cycle, maintaining the CRM with up to date information throughout the process, ensuring consistency and accuracy
- Collaborate with the Project Sales Manager, setting a working process for the partnership to include day to day requirements, meetings, pipeline report reviews and the follow up and ownership of projects.
- Develop a good understanding of the Project Sales Manager's targets and focus areas.
- Follow up on quotations and orders with a high potential, ensuring all projects are closed off and delivered successfully, or conversely why project was lost.
- Work with project partners to forge a close working relationship that ensures is the preferred choice on all specifications.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.