Accounts Payable Clerk, Finance
£20,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
Role Summary -
Experienced Purchase ledger Clerk needed for a growing finance team based in Birmingham. You will be working closely with the Finance manager and other management within the business.
Key Responsibilities -
- Being the main point of contact for all internal and external purchase ledger communications
- Post and pay all supplier invoices accurately and in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, posting of supplier invoices
- Liaising with managers and suppliers to resolve invoice queries
- Reconciling invoices against our internal PO system
- Reconciling credit card statements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excel knowledge
- Good Sage Line 50 experience
- 2 years+ Purchase Ledger Clerk Experience
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.