Accounts Assistant, Finance
£27,500 to £29,800 Per Annum
My client is seeking an experience finance professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
36 hours per week
Free on site parking
Maintaining the integrity of the purchase ledger, ensuring all accounts are reconciled appropriately to supplier statements, suppliers BACS payment runs and other payments are adhered to strict deadlines.
Supervising the Accounts Payable Officer and assisting them in the fulfilment of their duties.
- To receive, register and scan supplier invoices into Aptos workflow for approval by relevant budget holders
- Ensure the correct workflow for Aptos users is set up and updated in a timely manner
- Monitor the workflow, report any issues immediately and liaise with systems support if necessary
- Prepare and submit regular payment runs for purchase ledger within monthly deadlines
- Process and submit weekly payments
- process add-hoc payments on Barclays.net
- Process payments of student refunds in a timely manner
- Ensure that incentive payments are approved, accurately recorded and funds received before releasing payments
- Reconcile all purchase ledger accounts to supplier statements and agree to ledger listing. Investigate any queries
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.