Accounts Payable Clerk, Finance
£33,000 Per Annum
My client are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join their busy team in Egham. Previous supervisory and Purchase Ledger experience is required £33Kpa.
The professional in this role is tasked with maintaining the company purchase ledger, to the highest standards of consistency and accuracy.
- Oversee and prioritise the daily workload and train the accounts payable team
- KPI management and ensuring the team are motivated and supported
- Organise and regulate accounts payable procedures within the business and ensure the use of the appropriate standards
- Knowledge of VAT rules and regulations
- Knowledge of a document management system, implementation and restructuring
- Logging, maintaining and filing invoices of special entities
- Processing company expenses
- Statement reconciliations and requesting missing invoices
- Investigating purchase ledger queries
- Creating company reports
- Liaising with suppliers and Accounts Managers
- Maintaining the accuracy of supplier details
- Liaising with the treasurer and Accounts Managers on payment amounts and timings
- Any adhoc projects that may be assigned
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.