£23,000 Per Annum
My client in Uxbridge require a purchasing administrator/Associate Buyer to support their purchasing team buying IT hardware and software for their clients. Previous order management or purchasing experience would be an advantage but training is given. This is a Hybrid working role.
The Associate Buyer is responsible for supporting the procurement of software or hardware within a defined geography, ensuring that the company purchases the right products and the right quantity at the best price. They support the Buyer's in the purchase of goods, materials, and services to ensure that the company's operational needs are met, considering price, quality, and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply.
- Responsible for the correct placement and fulfilment of purchase orders to distributors including proactive confirmation of purchase orders and obtaining tracking information for shipments, in line with audit requirements.
- Liaise with the Sales and support teams, informing them of the availability and delivery dates, to maximise sales potential.
- Ensure that delivery dates on the system are accurate and updated where applicable.
- Backlog management; ensuring all PO's are placed on the day of receipt and following up with distributors for ETA's. PURPOSE OF ROLE KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage incoming workflow requests, ensuring all tickets are responded to within SLA's
Excellent opportunity to further your career within Purchasing / Buying.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.