Procurement, Supply Chain
£25,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
I have a Purchasing Co-ordinator role become available within the food industry! Candidates must have at least 2 years purchasing experience. Role based in Greenford with a competitive salary and benefits!
This is a full time permanent role
- 40 hours a week 9am-5.30pm Mon-Fri (30 minute lunch break)
Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in purchasing / supply chain (At least 2 years)
- FMCG (Food) background highly desired!
- Educated to degree level
- Experienced in placing orders
- Checking stock availability
- Proactive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent command of the English language (Written & Verbal) Mediterranean language highly desired too!
- Ability to use Excel to formulas and V look ups standard
If you feel you have all of the above then please apply!
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, with annual salary reviews, health cover, company discounts, long service awards, free car parking and 20 days holiday. You will also be paid for Bank Holidays. Plus other benefits
Parkside Recruitment specialises in placing a wide range of professional accountancy and office support staff into a variety of disciplines. Our vacancies vary from day to day assignments, short term and long term contracts, to permanent placements.
To submit an application in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively to find out more about this or other Commercial opportunities please contact Kelly Barter at Parkside Recruitment on 01895 255007.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.