£26,000 Per Annum
My international client requires an experienced Receptionist/Facilities Administrator to join their team.
- Presenting a professional front-of-house corporate image to callers, visitors, and staff.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, greeting visitors, and customer support.
- Assist Facilities where appropriate, including managing mail ordering stationery, lunches, etc.
- Liaise with local uniform suppliers on new orders and uniform deliveries.
- First point of contact for staff reporting building/landlord issues to Help-desk and maintain records of such reports.
- Arranging travel: taxis and couriers and supporting Facilities where necessary with hotel bookings and flight bookings.
- Ad hoc administration duties for Facilities Manager and Department Managers, assisting with ad hoc projects.
- Taking hospitality bookings for internal and external meetings and informing I.T. when AV equipment is required.
- Monitoring Facilities and reception mailboxes.
- First point of contact for staff requesting service from our off-site records management service provider.
Daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner, redirecting them to the appropriate telephone numbers.
- Vetting calls so that the no-name policy does not result in a caller being unnecessarily turned away. Announce calls when transferring calls.
- Check messages from night-time voice- mailbox.
- Greeting visitors in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner. Ensure all guests and visitors sign in and receive guest badges.
- Notify employees of guest and visitor arrivals.
- Handle incoming deliveries to the front desk and distribute/ arrange courier shipment/same day/overnight.
- Sort the post in the morning, and collate throughout the day in readiness for collection.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in sourcing and ordering stationery, and sundry office supplies including water and catering.
- Book taxis for internal and external customers.
- Ordering collection and delivery of records from our off-site archive management service supplier and managing the process generally.
- Assisting Facilities Manager with informing building maintenance of requests (e.g., air-con). Monitor and log requests through Facilities.
- Monitor and control car parking in conjunction with Security.
- Liaise with cleaning/security teams and report issues to Facilities Manager.
- Support Facilities and departments with general administration duties and ad hoc projects as required.
- Perform clerical functions as required: word processing, mail, filing, organizing, and photocopying.
- Handle routine correspondence in the office.
- Reporting to the Facilities Manager
- With all UK employees
- With all external visitors
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous reception experience
- Good PC Skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your reception and administrative skills.
This role is based in the B37 area of Birmingham
This is a rolling contract.
37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday
25 Days holiday and all bank holidays paid
5 days sick paid
Parking available on-site
Interested? Please Apply.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.