Rec to Rec, Recruiter - Internal
£25 Per Hour
Our Global Client requires Recruiters to make a difference with their Student Programs Campaign.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED:
It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. Your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind our Client.
Student Programs (SP) is responsible for attracting, hiring, and integrating the best student talent from all backgrounds to build the future of this global workforce. We are looking to hire talented and committed Recruiters for the EMEA team to play a critical role in managing growth and additional hiring requirements.
You will be part of a high visibility team focused on having an impact on the business whilst leading recruitment for non-technical talent across EMEA.
You will need to draw on extensive knowledge of the business; forge dynamic relationships with leaders, hiring managers, HR BP's, and work directly in partnership with team members in building out the next-generation sourcing strategies.
- Responsible for hiring non-technical interns and graduates (attraction, selection processes, on-boarding)
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- University relations - development of relationships with specific university careers service centers and societies.
- Strengthen current partnerships organizing and participating in on-campus events
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning current processes for recruiting that fits within our Client's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Identification and management of critical performance metrics - leveraging data to track efficiency and effectiveness of current processes, increase conversion and improve the candidate experience
- The ideal candidate is able to work effectively at scale and is able to deliver multiple projects while contributing to a fun and collaborative team environment.
You will start with the customer and work backward, forging partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers, and other internal partners to deliver an industry-leading experience.
Possess strong verbal and written communication skills,
You will have an ability to manage individual and team priorities against tight timelines, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and have a practical, common-sense approach to solving complex problems.
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR, or related field, multiple years of high volume recruiting or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and priorities, including client relationships
- Experience with recruitment tools and systems
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
- Travel may be required for the position (up to 30%).
- Experience in recruiting and/or HR in a high-tech environment
- Successful track record working with cross-functional business leaders to gain approvals on proposals and recommendations
- Strong analytic skills with experience using the information to influence change pro-grammatically
- Ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent employee experience
Sound like fun? It is! Come make a difference.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.