Rec to Rec, Recruiter - Internal
£25 Per Hour
My Client is looking to hire a talented and committed Recruiter for the EMEA team to play a critical role in managing growth and additional hiring requirements.
You will be part of a high visibility team focused on having an impact on the business whilst leading recruitment for non-technical talent across EMEA.
You will need to draw on extensive knowledge of the business forge dynamic relationships with leaders, hiring managers, HR BP's, and work directly in partnership with team members in building out the next-generation sourcing strategies.
- Responsible for hiring non-technical interns and graduates (attraction, selection processes, on-boarding)
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- University relations - development of relationships with specific university careers service centres and societies.
- Strengthen current partnerships organizing and participating in on-campus events
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes, and fine-tuning current processes for recruiting that fit within the Clients mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Identification and management of critical performance metrics - leveraging data to track efficiency and effectiveness of current processes, increase conversion and improve the candidate experience
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and priorities, including client relations
- Experience with recruitment tools and systems
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
- Travel may be required for the position (up to 30%).
- Experience in recruiting and/or HR in a high-tech environment
- Successful track record working with cross-functional business leaders to gain approvals on proposals and recommendations
- Strong analytic skills with experience using the information to influence change pro-grammatically
- Ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent employee experience
Interested? Apply Now!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.