£21,000 to £23,500 Per Annum
Recruitment Administrator (Education sector) . Hybrid role (initial training will be office based) 1 to 2 days a week office based.
£21,000 - £23,500 (depending on skills and experience)
Scope of the roles is to provide administration support to the recruitment team dealing with a range of duties which covers from HR, recruitment and general administration.
- Advise and guide clients on recruitment advertising
- Support clients with the DBS process
- Client management for all permanent placements
- General administration to the recruitment team
- Build relationships with recruitment partners and external agencies
Specifications for the role:
- GCSE in Maths & English Grad C or above
- CIPD qualification (Highly desired but not essential)
- Previous Recruitment administration experience
- Excellent multi tasking and time management skills
- Problem solver
- Proficient in using MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Positive can do attitude
- Strong customer service skills
- 25 days holiday (additional days available if extra hours worked of up to 12 days!)
- Costco discount
- Life assurance
- 7.5% Pension
- plus many more....
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.